Dabhosa waterfall is excellent waterfall arranged at Dabhosa town in Thane locale of Maharashtra. This is one of the most astounding waterfalls in Maharashtra close Mumbai. The Dabhosa Waterfalls is framed over Lendi River and falls down from a stature of around 300 feet. Dabhosa waterfall is more excellent in the blustery season with full stream and parcel of greenery around. It is a radiant enterprise spot with Kayaking, Valley Crossing, Zip Line, Rappelling and laddering, Trekking and angling. Dabhosa Waterfall Resort and Jawhar Hill Station Resort are the two convenience alternatives close Dabhosa Waterfalls. These resorts offers different gutsy exercises at the falls like Kayaking, Valley Crossing, Zip Line, Rappelling and laddering, Trekking and angling. The evenings are a total back to nature involvement with the thunder of the waterfall out of sight.
At a distance of 19 km from Jawhar, 61 km from Trimbakeshwar, 88 km from Nashik and 168 km from Mumbai, Dabhosa waterfall is beautiful waterfall situated at Dabhosa village in Thane district of Maharashtra. This is one of the highest waterfalls in Maharashtra near Mumbai.
The Dabhosa Waterfalls is formed over Lendi River and cascades down from a height of about 300 feet. Dabhosa waterfall is more beautiful in the rainy season with full flow and lot of greenery around. It is a superb adventure spot with Kayaking, Valley Crossing, Zip Line, Rappelling and laddering, Trekking and fishing.
Dabhosa Waterfall Resort and Jawhar Hill Station Resort are the two accommodation options near Dabhosa Waterfalls. These resorts offers various adventurous activities at the falls like Kayaking, Valley Crossing, Zip Line, Rappelling and laddering, Trekking and fishing. The nights are a complete back to nature experience with the roar of the waterfall in the background.
Dabhosa Waterfall is situated near Nasik in Thane, Maharashtra. Formed over Lendi River, the falls fall down a height of around 300 metres. The spot also facilitates adventure activities like Kayaking, Valley Crossing, Zip Line, fishing and trekking
About the Activity with Details:
- In the hilly surroundings of Igatpuri, lies Jawhar, a beautiful getaway that is close to both Mumbai and Nasik! There are many tourist attractions in Jawhar, but the most beautiful amongst them is the Dabhosa Waterfall.
- Your sojourn with nature begins as you depart from Fountain Hotel at around 10.30 AM and arrive at the resort and check-in to begin your days of fun and adventure!
- Post this, you can indulge in kayaking or challenge yourself to the rappel. Subsequently, come back to the resort to check-out at 04:00 PM and depart on your journey back to the original pick up point of Fountain Hotel, where you will reach by around 08:00 PM, marking the end of this superb adventure.
- Stay in the sprawling estates during the Dabhosa Waterfall Resort outing that contain dormitories as well as rooms that overlook the stunning falls of Dabhosa. Here and there, you can see the characteristic Warli paintings, which reflect the culture and folk art of Maharashtra.
- Enjoy various activities like waterfall rappelling, kayaking in the beauteous company of nature while on the Dabhosa Waterfall Resort outing. Have fun with activities like treasure hunt or engage yourself in a wonderful night trek. Relax in the arms of nature at the resort and let this adventurous getaway at Dabhosa leave you with wonderful memories!
Dabhosa is one of the very few waterfalls which are perennial. They flow in every season. Besides, it one of the highest waterfalls in Maharashtra. The crater shape into which the water cascades and the lake at its bottom is a rare spectacle. Adventurers come here for various exciting activities such as rappelling, valley crossing through glorious waterfall, trekking, kayaking, Burma Bridge, laddering, night walk, and jungle cooking.
How to Reach:
The nearest airport from Jawhar is the Nasik airport, around 80 km. The Mumbai International Airport is 100 km from here. From both airports, you can easily find a taxi to reach Jawhar.
Igatpuri railway station in Nasik is the nearest railway station from Jawhar. It is at a distance of 60 km and it takes around 2 hours to reach Jawhar. From the station, there are 24X7 taxi services to reach Jawhar.
Travelling by road is the easiest and comfortable option. You will find a lot of taxi services on this route. You can easily hire a taxi/cab from nearby cities like Mumbai and Thane to reach Jawhar. Dabhosa is at a distance of 19 km from Jawhar,