- Mlm Compaines adopt a limited width in Mlm Matrix Plan that’s why a distributor can motivate his/her downline for join a new distributor after complete the fixed level in Mlm Matrix Plan a new distributor can placed under any of your downline.
- Mlm Matrix Plan Or Forced Matrix Plan that means you can have up to three distributors on your first level and your organisation can go down line levels deep. you can have maximum of three distributors on your first level, nine on your second level, twenty seven on your third and so forth up to the ninth level
- Matrix Plan the width is limited therefore a member can motivate his/ her down line members to earn more profit. A member can allow completing his width up to a limit and the new recruits will positioned under any of your down line in depth.
- MLM Matrix Plan Calculator/ Forced Matrix Calculator can be used to determine specific commissions for multi level marketing. Also, MLM Matrix Plan Calculator will help to predict your monthly Multi Level Marketing income based on your recruitment, sales volume and so on.
- In the Matrix MLM Plan, there are different types of compensation that are used to increase the stability of the Matrix structure and to make the team active. We offer the customized Matrix MLM Software/Forced Matrix MLM Software to monitor your every plan from a single interface.
- Sponsor Bonus is the amount earned from adding the downline members on the front line .
- Level Commission is the bonus earned by recruiting new distributors. The level commission can be received when the front line members hire new members and get a commission from their sale. This level can be extended to the nth level.
- A Matching Bonus is the Commission received by the Sponsors based on the earnings of downline distributers whom they have Sponsored for example , if there’s a 15% matching bonus and distributor X sponsors distributers Y; When distributer Y earns sales or any other commission or reward , the sponsoring distributer X –woold earn a 15% match of the downline distributer Y.
- Position Bonus is an opportunity to earn additional income. A member will be qualified for the position bonus when the downline team members recruit new members and they join within their matrix.
Forced Matrix Bonus
- Forced Matrix Bonus is also an additional compensation to the distributors. The members will be eligible for this bonus when they fill their matrix with downline members.
“Software development refers to a set of computer science activities dedicated to the process of creating, designing, deploying and supporting software.”
- Selecting a methodology is a software development it describes an overall work process or roadmap for the Project. Methods such as Agile Development ,Develops ,Rapid Application Development (RAD) , Scaled Agile Framework (SAFs), Waterfall and others.
- Gathering Development is a document required by users and others Stakeholders.
- Choosing or Builder an architecture within which the software operate.
- Developing a design around solutions to the problems presented by requirements, often involving process models and story boards.
- Constructing Code - Involving peer and team review to eliminate problems early and produce quality software faster.
- Testing Conducting Performance testing to Simolate load testing on application.
- Managing Configuration and Defects to understand all the Software artefacts (requirements, designs, code, test) and build distinct versions of Software.
- Deploying the software for use and responding to and resolving user Problems.
- Migrating Data to the new or updated Software From existing Applications or Data Sources if Necessary.
Managing and Measuring
- The Project to maintain quality and delivery over the application Lifecycle, and to evaluate the development process with Models Capability Maturity Model (CMM).
- Digital Marketting ecompasses all marketing efforts that use an Electronic device or the Internet . Businesses leverage digital Channels such as search engines , social Media ,email ,and other websites to connect with current and Prospective customers.
- The role of digital marketing–and of content marketing, specifically–is a huge help to leverage you some free advertising and help your business grow. And finally,digital marketing makes it simple to target your exact audience.
- Focusing on your specific target audience increases both customer satisfaction and revenue.
Digital marketing is a broad term used to describe a wide range of online marketing functions. As a whole, the primary goal of a digital marketing company is to do 3 things:
- Increase your online presence.
- Perform market research.
- Integrate your online profiles and platforms.
Website Design And Development
- Website designing is the process of designing the interface of the website, i.e. It is a process of designing the layout of the website, which shoold look great, attractive, and easily accessible with the content.
- The person who performs this entire task is known as a web designer; he/she uses different software to design the website such as Adobe Photoshop, Framer to build the final design of the website.
- Web design is the process of creating websites which is front end design. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design using the different technology and CMS. Web designers build webpages using HTML tags that define the content and metadata of each page.
- Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
- Web development is also known as website development.
- Most websites include a combination of HTML and CSS that defines how each page will appear in a browser. Designer must keep in mind that website run on all platform and browser.
- Website design means planning, creation and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.
You can use following technology or platform to develop a website
- Ruby on Rails