Promotional SMS is used to send offers, discounts or promotions to new and existing customers. The messages may or may not be solicited by the recipients.
- They should not be intended for marketing.
- Promoting your brand and products is now the preeminent part of marketing tactic in India. The main use of promotional SMS is to aid in marketing. By using promotional SMS you can send SMS from anywhere at any time with an internet connection at very effective price. It is multipurpose & distinctive tool to promote your business. You can send promotional Text Messages for advertising you product for the customers directly.
- Bulk SMS Promotional Text Messages can be used in all types of fields like manufacturing sector, banking sector, financing sector, F&B sectors etc… Even it can be start from low level sector to top hierarchy level.
- Bulk SMS has reliably been to give standard stages to allow any client to send instant Text Messages organization.
- These are SMSes which are sent with the objective of promoting your product or service. This category includes any sales & marketing messages which may or may not be solicited by the recipient.
- Promotional SMSes can be send only from 9AM to 9PM and only to numbers that are not on the NDNC registry (DND numbers).
Examples of promotional SMS:
- Dear Travel Agents, Now Get Flat 10% Off on Flight (Basic Fare) , Same has been updated on the portal. Login now and start booking !
- Promotional SMS on NON-DND Numbers
- DND Numbers list can be extracted and will not be charged.
- Delivery Time – 0 to 2Hrs Maximum.
- Delivery Report - Instant bulk SMS Delivery Report.
- Bulk SMS Gateway API can be provided to integrate on your application / portal.
- Promotional SMS is used to send offers, discounts or promotions to new and existing customers. The messages may or may not be solicited by the recipients.
- Promotional messages are only delivered to non-DND numbers and opt-in numbers*
- Promotional SMS can be sent only between 9am and 9pm
- Promotional SMS will be delivered with a random 6-digit Sender ID assigned by the telecom operator